Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please someone tell me if Teddy is ok, or if this could be a symptom of being sick or something. We woke up about 5am and he was playful until about 8am then slept until like 1 when I went to get lunch and took him with me, then about 2pm we took a nap, then about 4 we took a short walk and then he ate dinner and went back to bed about 6 and has been sleeping since.

I should tell yall Teddy is only 3months old he is normally hyper and excited, all the time, always willing to play! I don't understand!

·
Registered
587 Posts
puppys need so much sleep its rediculous. My little roxy who is 3 months also sleeps for hours and hours and gets tired so easily. If it just seems abnormal then maybe you should call a vet, but puppies can sleep 20-22 hrs per day! sorry i couldnt be more of a help! :wave:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Maybe he is growing and needed more sleep today. Puppies sleep a lot! If he has any diarrhea or won't eat then I would call the vet.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget woould have days that he woudl sleep more then he was awake and then he would have days that he was awake most of the day... when he was 3 months...

when he was like 3 weeks he was only awake for maybe 15 minutes out of 2 hours... then he was sleeping hte rest of the time...

HE is super lazy.. he sleeps all night well if he doesn't get up to go potty that is.. and then he likes to sleep til noon.. then he gets up goes outside and runs around with buba for a while then he comes in and takes a nap... then it is nap here and there all through out the day...

but on week ends watch out because if dad takes a nap Gadget is right there.... and what ever you do don't disrupt their naps.... because they will sleep that much longer... ehhehehehe

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
my chi is 10 weeks---->
sleeps till 8 am -plays for an hour or 2 then goes back to bed untill 2pm! wakes up and back asleep at 7pm. Goes bed at 9, awake again at 12. Then goes sleep through the night with me. Hes on my lap sleeping now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts