Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
can you download the a photobucket application onto the blackberry - i dont have one so dont know but u can for the iphone so i assume it should be available for other phones otherwise you should be able to access flickr on your phone and upload pics to there

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I don't think you can, you need to upload the pics to a photo site or something. If it is possible blackberry tech support could probably help you. I always have to take the pics off my blackberry to upload them anywhere.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't tried flickr or Photobucket yet because for whatever reason the file system on my phone is borked when I try to directly upload to a site that allows it. It's like the file system doesn't see the pictures to put them in the directory. I use Opera now and had tried it on the BB browser. I even downloaded Bolt beta and then it only uploaded half of each picture. I'll try flickr. How does the cut and paste thing with the URLs work?

·
Registered
319 Posts
What about emailing them from your phone? I have a Blackberry Curve and I am able to send emails with pictures in them. Just send them to yours or a friend's email address.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
thats what i do, i'd just email them to myself, or if you have facebook application you can upload directly to facebook also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts