Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My lil' girl Josie is such a good girl! She is housebroken already. She really caught on to the litterbox (lined with puppy pads) and she is only 14 weeks old!!! I can't believe how good she is!!! <<<HOWEVER>>> I do have some questions....I don't know if I am just being inpatient or what but here it goes.

1. She loves to bite when she plays. I try to act like I am hurt and whimper like a pup and run away. Sometimes it works but other times she can care less. Any suggestions?

2.She was doing really well sleeping through the night when all of a sudden she wakes up crying at least once at 1am; if not again at 3 or 4am. I am trying to do tough love but how long should I let her cry? She has total access to her box so that isn't a problem...I think she gets lonely.

3.I know its natural for a dog to bark but how can I curb this humanely. I do not believe in spraying the dog, shocking etc.

Thanks!

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replys!

She barks when we "ignore" her (when we got people things to do) She is great with people she gets very happy when new people come around. She has old t-shirts in her crate. In fact last night she was quiet until I woke up for work! 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.