Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :wave:

Im new and need some help picking out a name for my new baby boy,i get him on the 13th,cant wait,.Having a very hard time coming up with a name,im open to all names.Or should i leave it Butch,thats what the breeder calls him??Cant wait to get to know everyone.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I just thought of this name and I really like it - Tanner. He's black & tan and I was trying to be creative when Tanner popped into my head. He's also adorable .... I want him!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeez...so meny names,its hard to pick,i think this is going to be as hard as when i names my kids,lol.
Thanks for all the great names,added to my list.My husband says i should just quit worrying about it and call him"hay you"since im never going to choose enyway :lol: .

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I can't stop thinking of names .... I should really go out and get my own puppy to name - but, then again, I'd probably be asking y'all to name it because I wouldn't be able to choose.

Keefer: gaelic for handsome, beloved
Skeeter: just because I like it.
Milo: I just thought of that name and I love it.
Tango: because Tango goes with cash!

I need more coffee. Ooohh... Java! I am naming my next brown pet Java.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Do what I did. Imagine that he's a year old and is ripping up your favorite pair of shoes.

What name do you want to yell at the top of your lungs, other than four-letter ones? :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My hubby really likes the Java name too,I told him we would write them all down then choose the one that fits him when he gets here.I told him we would have to do like was said and think about when hes older and we need to yell at him(not) :D

Thanks to all of you for the great names and if you think of more please keep them coming.

·
Registered
49 Posts
so i just went through finding a name for my boy too... here are some i had...

Kitty
Sully
Punkin
Rocky
Bruizer
Brucey

Those are what i like:) hope i could give ya some ideas:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like midnight and teddy to,this is so exciteing,i cant wait to meet him and just give him lots of kisses.She is sending me a care back for him this week along with his toys and food and stuff,i feel like im getting ready for a new baby.

Thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts