Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M GETTING A LIL FEMALE BROWN AND TAN CHIHUAHUA! BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO NAME IT! MY MOM LIKE COCONUT BUT I DONT SEE THAT NAME FITTING A BROWN CHIHUAHUA LOL

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Please don't use all caps. On a message board it's like you are yelling and it's not necessary to yell here.

There are plenty of names posted here in the other threads here, did you read through them?

How about Coco.

You didn't say if you want color names or people names or unusual names.
And a pic would help.
How about introducing yourself in the newbe section?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i posted a bunch of girl's names in this forum, check em out under "here's those girls name" and a lot of people posted names in this too, just skim through the board. you'll find a name. how i found all the names was through a name the puppy contest i had go on for 2 weeks at the animal hospital where i work. people get inventive :) maybe you can do that too, have a little contest. get a fish bowl a picture and make a sign telling about her personallity, what type of name (unique, creative, girly etc.) and leave it out at work or even in your vet's office. (we love stuff like that at my place!) don't forget to tie a pad and pen to the bowl so it is always next to it and easy for someone to jot down a name... good luck and let us know what you decide. (and pics we love pics here)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hmm If you wanted a girl name that suited your puppies color, like you said she's brown and tan. I think coffee names come to mind like...

-mocha
-latte
-Ice cap( like ice cappicino :wink: )

or something like
-brownie
-cocoa
-hershey.. there is somany.

I hope I was a help!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
krissy said:
Hmm If you wanted a girl name that suited your puppies color, like you said she's brown and tan. I think coffee names come to mind like...

-mocha
-latte
-Ice cap( like ice cappicino :wink: )

or something like
-brownie
-cocoa
-hershey.. there is somany.

I hope I was a help!! :lol:
i like all of these names :D

kisses nat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts