Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im realy sorry about my last post the foruka and boris post. I thoight the names were cute and I realy dont want a girly cutesy name. So if anyone has any better ideas please let me know....

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: I personally think some people got a bit carried away with what they said... :D I actually like different names as you can tell by mine (Stinky & Smelly) and don't apologize it wasn't your fault at all :wink: I personally liked Boris...but also thought Foruka is great for a full name and for a nickname you can call him/her Ruki :D Cute. :wink:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Omg, do not apologize!! What happened really wasn't your fault at all. Different people like different things, that's all... :) And hey, If you like those names, choose one! Do what you like and don't worry about anyone else! :wink:
I agree, Vala, Ruki is very cute!! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
vala444 said:
:wink: I personally think some people got a bit carried away with what they said... :D I actually like different names as you can tell by mine (Stinky & Smelly) and don't apologize it wasn't your fault at all :wink: I personally liked Boris...but also thought Foruka is great for a full name and for a nickname you can call him/her Ruki :D Cute. :wink:
I agree. I like Ruki too! :wink:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys! It was one of my first posts and well as you could see it didnt go over very well (lol)! I love unique names, ones that are not so cliche.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
well i didn't like foruka or boris ...... :?
and you don't have to apologize , you attacked nobody and nobody attacked you ......they just gave their opinion :wink:

i like the name muffin or badger for a boy , or viper :D that was the name of my puppy that died....i still like the name....

kisses nat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts