Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I was just woundering how do you make puppies wee on the trainnin pads? because he's weeing on the rugs n carpet. :roll:

Luv Kat n gizzy x x x :wave:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
euh ....had that problem too , i removed the rug and i'm always in fear when we go visit somewhere :? i can't help you on this one .........

kisses nat

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Do not give him free run of the house this early If you would rather pee pad him than go outside then I would only set him down on the pee pad. Always do this when he wakes up and after he eats and probably at least every hour as well. I keep one in my chis play pen and he just took to it but I have had trouble with a Yorkie in the past. If he starts sniffing on the carpet then immediately take him to the pee pad and any time he has an accident, catch him in the act give him a firm NO! and then put him on the pee pad, with a little patience he should get the picture

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
When I got my girls I put pads on a couple of spots where they chose to pee (after cleaning it up of coarse). And they just started going on them.
Eventually, after they get the idea that they are suppose to go on the pad, you can slowly move the pad to where you want them to go.

I have an x-pen in my kitchen that is lined with pads and they go in there when it's cold out or raining, or if they decide they can't wait till the next trip outside.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper just went to the pee pads naturally. I think I had to let him know they were there by putting him on them and just letting him sniff for a bit. And I kept them close to his kennel while he was teeny so he didn't have to go on a great adventure to find them.

Congrats on the new puppy! He's adorable! :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
LOL i thought i missed somehing too! see i told you not to rush it and look he DID come to you ! congrads!!!! :thumbright: :blob7: :blob5: :headbang: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

OH yea what's his name?
and is that BRINDLE is see? (sorry :oops: , you guys know i'm a brindle groupie! :lol: )

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Jamoka's Jem said:
LOL i thought i missed somehing too! see i told you not to rush it and look he DID come to you ! congrads!!!! :thumbright: :blob7: :blob5: :headbang: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

OH yea what's his name?
and is that BRINDLE is see? (sorry :oops: , you guys know i'm a brindle groupie! :lol: )
i don't see brindle? more sabling maybe? hard to tell....

he's very unique looking and you picked a great name for him! what were we talking about originally? i'm so caught up in puppy cuteness..... wee weepads? jumba has had 2 accidents since being here saturday. each time i catch him in the act and i say no pee here and i put him on a pad. today everytime chiwi would pee on the pad he would run over sniff and then pee in the same spot. he's pooped there too but i have issues with them and that. they hang their butts off the pad, i wish they would walk to the middle of the darn pad and go... *sigh*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts