Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
daisy threw up 4 times a few minutes ago... and it's not like normal vomit, it was all white and foamy/bubbly looking and she wouldn't let it out she kept it in her mouth and i tried to wipe it away from her mouth. is something seriously wrong with her!!! ahh!! i am so scared i dont know what to do, she's never gotten sick like this before ! i can't think of anything different she could have eaten or whatever to make her sick. help!!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
My chis get this sometimes as do others chis, its quite common and has been discussed by us before, i think its because their tummies are empty. Sometimes it contains grass when they have eaten it to make them feel better:)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:eek: How old is she? if she is teething it might be cause she hasn't eaten anything for a while and she's too hungry to eat...i think there was a thread on this topic a while back...or maybe she's got a tummy ache..that's what dogs usually do to make themselves feel better...if she's acting normal after the puking...i wouldn't worry too much but if you wanna be 100% sure she's ok..try the vet :wave: Good luck and i hope she feels better!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
YES please try and not worry!! I think she will be ok! That has happened to Kemo before. :wave:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bella has throw up like that sometimes too. I always look in it and usually there is trash she has picked up in it and I think thats why she has thrown up. Sometimes there is nothing in it but not very often. I hope Daisy feels better! :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all so much!
she seems fine now. i don't think it was because she's hungry though because she eats like a pig!! but thankfully it's gotten better.. she seems back to her old perky self. :) thank you so much for the reassurance that it'll be ok! <3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts