Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got Daisy into her carebear outfit and wasn't camera shy. She decided to run into our garden and help Daddy out a bit.

I wuv the sun.

I see Daddy in the garden, Mommy!​

Is the water working right? Is the plants getting enough water Daddy?

Daddy I found a weed

Its my big brother Hercules, come in and play Hercules.

No Hercules, this way, I'll sneak you in. Daddy won't see you.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww she is too cute! She's growing into a very beautiful young lady.
What a handy hubby you got there! Great job! :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you everyone. I can walk up to a weed and tell her to dig or pull it and she usually does. She was doing great till she tried to eat the dill (for the dill pickles we can.)

Thanks LS him and my FIL do the garden thats just a small part of the garden. But thankfully I get spagatti squash this year. Sadly the peach trees didn't do to good this year due to the frost.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Krystal hes great at keeping plants alive. I have a brown thumb, but amazenly this year my mums came back and my begonias are living. I'm trying a little trick to help with my "I forgot to water the plant" issues. Hopefully it works. But I'm not allowed to touch any of the plants, due to fear of me killing them, lol. The garden is over 1000 sq ft and I just got told today their lengthening it next year. Still trying to talk him into chickens.

Briarrose, their actaully good friends. Just about 30 mins ago Daisy was cleaning Hercules head and he was just laying there and taking it. I think he really misses his brother so hes taking any attention he can get right now. And Daisy was really buddies with James, so I think shes turned to Hercules for her fun buddy.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. When shes in the sun light her light brown areas are taking on a more reddish tint. Shes happily snuggled in her crate right now, with her blanket and froggie bunny for the night in her doggie bed. She had a hard day helping day with the garden and building the play house. Hubby still calls her a rat or a chipmunk because she has a strip down the middle of her back like a chipmunk.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know I just noticed a couple days ago her fur was taking on a redish tint. But I haven't been able to really tell for sure since we've had rain for the past few days. Took her out yesterday and wow it was a real redish tint to it, it kinda reminds me of a fox.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, I'm from Michigan. Hes trying the weed barrier for the first time, so he can spend less time weeding and more time with the family on the weekends.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hopefully it works great for us. Hubby and FIL arent too happy they don't think we'll have any peaches this year because of the frost.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh it is so adoreable on her, and I even pull up the hoodie and it fits perfectly but she doesnt like wearing it, eh, but I love love love it!!!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Very cute! My Sonny tries to eat the dirt out of my potted pant garden. No help at all

1 - 20 of 21 Posts