Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we got Cricket almost three weeks ago she had no hair on the top of her head or on her stomach. I have had other dogs in the past with flea allergies similar to that. So we got her the Frontline, and I just noticed today her hair is growing back! I am so excited! Its slow growing but at least it growing!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Yay Cricket!!!
A little love & care go a long way! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
You know what might really help if she is missing that kind of hair? The Missing Link Vet Strength supplement. You can mix it with a teaspoon or two of chicken baby food, yogurt or whatever you have around that a dog might like (since you feed raw right now, otherwise it can be put on kibble w/ water to make a gravy). She would get 1/2-1 teaspoon a day. It helps grow fur on all my guys, I use it for a few months before shows and during show season to thicken coat up on them.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I've been giving Paco Missing Link 1 teaspoon daily for about a year now and his coat has improved alot. He now has hair under his chin and down his neck and his coat is much thicker. He is still completely bald from his chest all the way to his butt, but you can really see the improvement. I'd give it a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts