Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using Herbalife products on here? Would like to hear some reviews :)

Just doing some
research!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I haven't used it but know a few people who have, and 2 of them suffered terrible tummy upset from it.

Not saying it is a bad product but just isn't for everyone.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I haven't tried them - but would be concerned at becoming involved in the company as a search of Herbalife brings up many references to a scam - it may or may not be - but I'd be wary :(

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Hi Aiga - I honestly don't have a clue about this company so I entered herbalife into google search to see what type of product it was and just saw thousands of entries with scam in the headline - I am just always wary of any type of pyramid type company - anyone I have ever known over the years that got involved in those type of companies ended up losing money :( - here is one of the top entries I found Pyramid Scheme Alert
I suppose on the internet though you will always get two sides to the story and maybe all those bad comments and entries are from disgruntled people and maybe the company is fine... I honestly don't know.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh thanks for that, I'll have a look at it :)

No I am not going to invest anything into that company, just wanted to buy few products from them for myself just to try, that's it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I tried it for a while after I had my first baby (nine years ago lol). I lost some weight, but didn't notice anything life changing. My mom sold it for a while and used it, but it didn't do a lot for her either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts