Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the link to see my chis and other animal. the first pics are of my black tri-color Niko and then you will see the father of my new pup that i will be getting on the 15th and then you will see makayla my new puppy. here is the link to my photo bucket. http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/Melonysangel/ oh and the first chi puppy Niko is the one i am asking about. he has a very thick short coat. but his dad was longhaired and his mom was shortaired. so im not sure if he will have long hair or just really thick short hair. let me know what you think.

I

·
0 Posts
hi, not trying to be condescending but do you know how to resize on photobucket and post here?
I can help with that if you are unsure, I had terrible trouble posting piccies at first until i got help....

but..
OMG I WANT YOUR PUPPY how sweet!
where did you find those gorgeous teeny weeny bowls? I just love the pawprints and bows on them!

great photos

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i dont know how to resize at all. oh and those bowls are cat bowls. i found them at pet supermarket. which chi are you talking about Niko or Makayla. what do you think as far as Nikos hair?

I

·
0 Posts
I LOVE the first puppy, the tan and black one. I just LOVE those bowls!

ok, I'll pm you some help rather than posting here.

which one is niko again?

I

·
0 Posts
ahhh the one I like :)

looks shorthair to me BUT I dont even own my own chi yet! ( gt my first one sunday yaaayyy)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know. he is so gorgous. he is going to be so much fun. chis are so smart. are you going to get another one for a companion or are you just going to have one?

I

·
0 Posts
OOOH I dont plan to stop at just one, I hope to get another by late sumer :)

and then maybe another next year and another 6 months later....noooo

seriously I do want at least one more,

one is very lonely
two's company
and three's a pack!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know they are like potato chips you cant just have one. i will probably get another later maybe when we get are taxes back.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! Very cute pups! I love your guy:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts