Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrighty. it's time i actually got my tushy in gear and lost the weight i need to. i quit smoking now it's getting motivated and start going back to curves and stay focused on the weight loss goal. eat right, excersise at least 3 times a week at curves and 2 times at home to start off with, and stay smoke free.. that's that.....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, i have made a plan. i'll take sunday and monday as my excersise day off, tuesday wedensday and thursday at curves friday saturday at home excersise. and start off by cutting back portions. gotta start off slowly this time. i never follow through cause i burn myself out with overexcersising and get bored and feel too hungry and deprived when i limit food all al once. so i think it will work well for me this way. every week or so adjust the plan so i keep losing and becomming helathier.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
going good. haven't felt too hungry, feel more energized from the excersise...... i'll weigh in and see if i've lost anything saturday. i've been eating much healthier too, and it's by choice. healthier foods just appeal more to me now.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
lose

The best way to do it....is really slow otherwise you will hit hard rock bottom :wink: so you're on the right way!!
i hope you will succeed!! you have to be so busy with chiwi you can't think of food at all :lol:
success

don't give up :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so happy with myself. i lost 2 pounds and have been sticking to the plan. however, i hurt my back at work today and i am going to have to take it real easy witht he excersise. staying focused, won't let it stop me from good eating habits :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still can't excersise but i've been working like a fiend. 8 hours overtime for last week. so i lost another 2 pounds. makes 4 total. feeling good. can't wait til i can start working out again. but my shoulder is acting up again. can't bear to get that fixed. i don't want to be out of work. if i can't be with those dogs i'd lose my mind! i am so attatched to some of those patients and boarders :D they keep me wanting to go to work every day!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
march 24th and a total of 6 pounds. this is going well. haven't been able to work out much. back is getting better so i walk a little more. but the shoulder is in bad shape. i'm starting to see a difference, my face looks thinner. still smoke free. that's a shock, as much stress as i been under. i'm proud of myself....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
march 28th:

down 8 pounds!

more than 50 days of being smoke free......

a new romance possibly in the makes......

things are going pretty good....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
april 16

still not getting on the scale. i can feel the water weight. not going to indulge the chocolate demon though. keep up what i'm working towards.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts