Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new little guy!! You wanted pictures... you've got 'em, beware there are a lot! If a "tough" or "rich" name strikes you while looking, feel free to tell me! :lol:

Loungin' in the car.

What IS that thing?

It has a string, I'm going to chew it!

Yum!

Hi Mom! :) (this is my NEW favorite picture!)

I'm tired.

Very tired.

Checking out my new brother (excuse Diesel's eyes).

ha ha! I stole Diesel's Carebear! :lol:

I'm handsome, I know.

I love sleeping

in funny positions.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
he is so cute courtney :D i'm not good with names either how about tank that's the only tough name i've got :wink:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: He is too cute. I'm sure diesel will warm up to him in no time :) just make sure you post LOTs of pics :)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
rich name? Trump... Gates...Buffett

I like Sputnik though.... it goes with Diesel... (no clue why I think that though)

Congratulations !

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
He is so cute!!! OMG such a handsome lil guy :D

How is Diesel with him? How did he sleep last night, and where? (I sound like a reporter...LOL) I just wanna know what to expect when I get my baby in the summer...

As for names uhhh

Tai
Bailey
Brando
Mateo
Cody
Rocky
Dante
Guiness (that was hubby's suggestion... :D )

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
He is so cute!!! OMG such a handsome lil guy :D

How is Diesel with him? How did he sleep last night, and where? (I sound like a reporter...LOL) I just wanna know what to expect when I get my baby in the summer...

As for names uhhh

Tai
Bailey
Brando
Mateo
Cody
Rocky
Dante
Guiness (that was hubby's suggestion... :D )
Your name suggestions are great :D I love the names Mateo and Bailey. Oh, and Cody :wink:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone!!! :lol:
I really love all of the name suggestions, I'm still trying to decide. I don't know why I'm being so picky and why nothing is appealing to me. I've never been so picky about a name in my life. :?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts