Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
She's a cutie pie! :love5:

Lola has been a very popular girl chi name for as long as I can remember. :wink:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Love-Lola said:
No I wasn't being mean, I was just saying, everyone is naming their dogs Lola
including you ;) hehe. It has been a popular name for a while though, yes. I know a lot of dogs (esp. chis) named Lola.

She is adorable :love5:

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
What a cutie! She's adorable! I think Lola is a pretty name :wave: I had never really even heard of dogs with the name Lola until I saw the bulldog on the Osbournes, then it seemed like it became a lot more popular. This Lola is 3 years old though, so she may have been one of the originals :D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I always end up confuzzled... lol There are several Lola's Several tuckers. A couple of Yoshi's I think... A few Tysons... A Milo or two.... lol That's the good thing about Chizilla... I'm the only one nuts enough to name him that... so far atleast ;) Lola is adorable by the way :)

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
I think that I have the only Madison and Rylie here... but there are several Chloe's as well. I do see a lot of Lola's, it seems like a popular chi name, as well as the name Bella (soooo many chis named Bella!).

Your Lola is really cute and little :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
Your Lola is adorable :) reminds me of our IKE of which I think we have the only one;) .
Not sure about how many there are named Lilly.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She is named after the song LOLA by the Kinks. I just love that song and always wanted a dog named after that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts