Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are you lololol she is like a mini scooby ha i keep singing it to her and she looks at me as if to say what!!! lol her face is always shaded in pics though il get some batterys and take some more

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah she is not keen on the ruby doo thing its kinda stuck ha lol

and she is growing up so quick feels like iv had her soo long she has really started to come out of her shell now as well why do our babies grow so fast

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
She absolutly star quality! :D
:D lol @ ruby doo!
i call my romeo - lil roo and then ruby (thats his tranny name lol while he had no balls) and rubin lol when im calling myself Montimer lol im wierd like that!
And then funny you say shes ruby doo- after scooby! As my roo gets called scrappy- scrappy dappy dooooo and I sing that to him lol fits his personality!!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
She's gorgeous! And I like Ruby Doo... I call Cooper "Cooper Scooper" or "Pooper Cooper" all the time and he just looks at me like "awww Mom!" :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah she is a cutie getting fatter now as well lol she is lil plump thing and she is getting a lil bigger so im pleased i reckon she will be around same size as jacob when fully grown or lil smaller

1 - 20 of 22 Posts