• Trini (short for Trinity)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are photos from yesterday night and maybe one from this morning. Shes been sleeping most of the time ... I hope thats fine :? .. Shes 9 weeks on tuesday, I don't remember Sera sleeping as much as she does, but she isn't showing any signs of being sick or anything (also, sera was heavier then her at 6 weeks - at 1.4lbs, and the pup now is almost 9 weeks and is under 1 lb)

Shes an interesting one, the breeder told me she was a real "go get 'er" so yeah, I have found out that she isn't scared of the big dogs, nor Sera, or anything for that matter? :shock: She seems to not mind people at all, maybe not enough?.. :eek: I think I just need to give her more time to get attached. :) She thought it was fun to make my face a personal chew toy. Don't think so, lol. :lol: I think she needs to learn not to bite so hard on my fingers, when I told her "NO." she didn't do much but continue, told her "NO." few more times, same reaction.. so I took her on her back and held her there - since then, surprisingly she's doing much better :)

OK now for good news, :D
She is the cutest thing, and she gives me kisses on my lips when she gets excited. I can't wait to unfold more of her personality! :D :)

Sera doesn't seem to mind her much, if anything she kept whinning because she wanted to play with her last night.. 8) She did this morning, I think they're fine together. :) I can tell Sera is a little iffy that shes (pup) is sleeping on me when Sera jumps up, but Sera lays down on me too.
I'll get some pictures of them both together tomorrow morning while its day light if I can catch the little buggers! Lol

AND.. I don't have a name yet!! I can't decide, I'll put a poll up :D
-Chloe (I personally, think she looks like a Chloe, but it a very known name)
-Trini (Not as known, but doesn't suit her as much?? Something about it)

ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D:D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
She is such a doll. I have choosen Chloe as I have a Trinity and I thinks it is because she is black n tan and yours is cream , anyway I like Triny aswell(of cause) .
Well that didn't help you one bit did it. :scratch:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I think she really looks like a Chloe. :wink:

When my boys would play rough with me or when Mr. Peepers would bite when he was a baby, I used to say 'ow' but in a whiny high pitched way. Sort of like they do when they are hurt. :wink: That really really worked with them. And even when we play now sometimes they get excited and rough, I do that and they immediately lick the spot where they 'hurt' me. :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ms_P said:
Wow she's cute. Is she eating OK?
Yep, eating fine, :D she's not scared of anything so if shes hungry, she won't hesitate to find food! Lol :lol:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kari said:

When my boys would play rough with me or when Mr. Peepers would bite when he was a baby, I used to say 'ow' but in a whiny high pitched way. Sort of like they do when they are hurt. :wink: That really really worked with them. And even when we play now sometimes they get excited and rough, I do that and they immediately lick the spot where they 'hurt' me. :)
I forgot to mention that, I did that.. She didn't respond either o_O :shock:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Kari said:

Cosmo does that too :) he's so gentile and will lick the spot immediately ...he's always so careful too :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats she is sooo sweet! I think the name chloe is best its cute and it suits her.

I had the same biting thing with my one and i did the same as somebody else suggested and that was whimpering like a dog when he got too rough it didnt take him long to catch on. Good luck, let us know what name you choose.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Aw!! She is so cute...makes me want another one!!
She looks like BIT BIT, Britney Spears chi! lol! How cute.
I like Chloe out of the two names you have to choose from. For some reason Maggie pops into my head when I look at her. I also thought of Pooky or Poochi when I looked at her...not sure of those names, but that's what popped into my head when browsing her pix! She does look like Choe suits her, though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts