Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the little girl we went to see tonight..... there was 5 in the litter, 4 girls and 1 boy.

The one I wanted the breeder is keeping, she had a little white strip down her forehead, she is soooooooo small, The breeder said she was the runt of the litter but they want to keep her.

Here is a picture of the one weve paid a deposit on......
She will be ready to come home with us in 2 weeks. The breeder wants her to have her 1st jab before they come home here.

NOW TO THINK OF A NAME

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, she's so sweet! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she's lovely! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
What a gorgeous little thing!! I'll be so excited to see more of her & hear all about her when she comes home! :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She was sooooo cute....they all were.... and if I were rich Id buy them all lol
Names - if any of you have a suggestion feel free to share.... I like rare names or unique names etc

Roll on 2 weeks

·
Registered
602 Posts
Aww what a doll.

I love the name Fennec (as is fennec fox) I think its unique and humourous (Fennec Foxes have quite large ears lol)

Otherwise :D

Pudding, Soot or Pea.

Those are my planned names LOL depending on colour etc. :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What a sweet little fluff ball. A perfect Christmas Present. Perhaps Noel or Bella for a name since you are getting her at Christmas Time.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
She is so adorable! Of the top of my head, I like the names Daphne, Noelle (kind of a feminine spin on it).

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Congrats! I am so excited for you :) She is a doll! I have always liked the name "Epic" ie, epic novel :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts