Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! The lady emailed me pictures of bam's parents yesterday. So here they are - and they look nothing like bam haha

This is Tequila Moon Johnson, bam's daddy.

And this is Brandy Withem, bam's mommy!!

So apparently, bam's grandfather on his mom's side or something or other was black and white with tan just like him and was an akc champion. Who would've thought! I was so excited I still cannot believe I foudn his parents!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Wow...so cool to have the pictures anyway...interesting to know where they came from.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone! i know i was super excited to find them! i really cant see bam in any of them but... adorable nonetheless!!!!! its like i have an adopted child and i found his long lost parents!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can see the resemblence of both of them around Bam Bam's muzzle area.
i thought so too! my sister told me i was crazy, and i also said bam has tequila moon's eyes and she reminded me that my dog was not a human. but i still stand by this.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is sooooooo neat! What a lucky find. Bams parents are both good looking, no wonder he is so handsome!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Mommy looks very sweet! <3
It always fascinates me how human babies resemble the parents but when it comes to fur babies, they can look NOTHING like the parents :)

I'd love to know what Britney's parents look like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts