Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh my gosh!! They are the tiniest, cutest little things!! Why aren't you napping, gramma? :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww......They are gorgeous, adorable, and so tiny. Congratulations again!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
AWWWWWW SO CUTE THE SECOND ONE SUPER GIRL LOOKS LIKE SHE MIGHT HAVE MY HONEYS COLOURING HERES A PIC HOW SHE MAY LOOK IT LOOKS A BIT LIKE IT PEOPLE SAY SHE LOOKS LIKE A BATMAN MASK ON HER

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Congrats on a healthy beautiful litter! I know you must be thrilled with all of those gorgeous babies. I'm glad everyone is doing well. :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congrats on the new arrivals. They are all beautiful! :love7:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AWWWWWW SO CUTE THE SECOND ONE SUPER GIRL LOOKS LIKE SHE MIGHT HAVE MY HONEYS COLOURING HERES A PIC HOW SHE MAY LOOK IT LOOKS A BIT LIKE IT PEOPLE SAY SHE LOOKS LIKE A BATMAN MASK ON HER
Honey is adorable! Yes I completely see the resemblance! I'd never seen the mask on a Chi before or at least I don't remember it... Funny but I've decided to keep this pup and I'm naming her Sophia! I'm so excited! I keep looking in on her now and can't believe that she's going to be mine!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have been waiting all day to see them. could just now get to the computer. they are so cute. I like them all but I think super girl is my favorite. congrats!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
honey is adorable! Yes i completely see the resemblance! I'd never seen the mask on a chi before or at least i don't remember it... Funny but i've decided to keep this pup and i'm naming her sophia! I'm so excited! I keep looking in on her now and can't believe that she's going to be mine!
ahhh im so glad you are keeping her i really would like to see how she turns out she looks gorjuss yeah i think its quite unusual ive not seen many with honeys markings
congratulations xxx

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
They are all so adorable. Congratulations!!! I am glad to see that they are doing well and that momma made it through like a little trooper! I can't wait to see more pics.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts