Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL! Woof Woof!

Roxy says "YOU'S IN STEEL-WER COUNTRY!!"

"I's going to sleep 'cause I know we's gonna gets ONE FOR DA OTHA THUMB!"

You can't bring the STEEL CURTAIN down!!! :D

·
Registered
787 Posts
Ha, I'm also in Pittsburgh. I was just listening to my neighbors that came out of their house whooping and cheering and I thought 'Oh, I guess the Steelers won'.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL so CUTE!! My OH is a HUGE PACKERS FAN! sooo um ya...I on the other hand don't know anything about football so my job is just to cheer for whoever he likes lmao!! Good luck! (I'm a baseball girl!)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
This thread hurts...it hurts a lot! :lol:
I'm in California. No, I don't support the 49ers or Phillip "cry me a" Rivers & the chargers, I'm an Oakland fan :D

I was rooting for Da Bears and Jets to pull it off, talk about a double whammy. I heard cheering as well from one of my neighbors.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aww, the littlest Steelers fan, she looks so cute in her collar! Im not much of a football fan, but I love Pittsburgh. My brother and his wife lived there for several years and it was such a fun city to visit- I was sad when they moved.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww, the littlest Steelers fan, she looks so cute in her collar! Im not much of a football fan, but I love Pittsburgh. My brother and his wife lived there for several years and it was such a fun city to visit- I was sad when they moved.
THANKS!!! :) And I'm glad you've experienced the city of Pittsburgh! It really is a pretty neat place!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Go Steelers!!! I'm not into football much but it's my sisters FAVORITE team, so I root for em' too:) heee heee!! Oh... And I just love Roxy, she is beautiful:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts