Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so hoping to "wear down" the hubby so I can get another chibaby without being completely sneaky and not saying anything until he got home and saw her (leila) hee hee.
So I saw this and thought..Hey that may get the point across. :)
CHIHUAHUAS T SHIRT from Zazzle.com
What do ya'll think? lol:)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG!!! I am getting some of these! They have the black Chis on there (it's the outline but who cares!!! omg! They are soooo cute!) Thanks for posting! I SOOO Wish your hubby would just letyou get another! LOL The next one could be a whole year worth of every holiday lol

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG!!! I am getting some of these! They have the black Chis on there (it's the outline but who cares!!! omg! They are soooo cute!) Thanks for posting! I SOOO Wish your hubby would just letyou get another! LOL The next one could be a whole year worth of every holiday lol
Well surely he knows by now, if mama wants it mama gets it!!!
Kerri I gotta get this.. Mousepad - CafePress

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Ha! That would definitely help with your cause. Is that what you did when you got Leila, surprise puppy?! Ive been tempted to try that approach but Im afraid to, weve had enough conversations/arguments about adding another dog for me to be able to pull it off and act innocent like I didnt know hed mind. Ive already decided to get just one more...a tiny, but not til next spring. THEN Im done, lol.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
*Add*
Frankly, I think the mistake Ive made is "asking" to get another one. I provide all their care, food, etc so really it should just be my choice to get another one. Now that Ive asked for him to agree though, its established the precedent that we both need to agree. Just saying "Im doing it, Ill pay for and assume all responsibility to so its my choice" would have been the better bet. Too late for me, but thats what Id do in your shoes ;)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes she was a "suprise" he came home from work and Hello! lol
And I'll tell ya, he got over it pretty darn fast. And he DID NOT want another dog. But y'know I paid for it and i take care of it so I don't feel like he has the right to refuse me. And it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. ;)
There will be another. Mwhahahaha!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Yes she was a "suprise" he came home from work and Hello! lol
And I'll tell ya, he got over it pretty darn fast. And he DID NOT want another dog. But y'know I paid for it and i take care of it so I don't feel like he has the right to refuse me. And it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. ;)
There will be another. Mwhahahaha!
Completely agree. I want another show boy pretty much the day Bryco is finished. And believe me, there will be one!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ha! That would definitely help with your cause. Is that what you did when you got Leila, surprise puppy?! Ive been tempted to try that approach but Im afraid to, weve had enough conversations/arguments about adding another dog for me to be able to pull it off and act innocent like I didnt know hed mind. Ive already decided to get just one more...a tiny, but not til next spring. THEN Im done, lol.
I just whine and list all the reasons why I neeeeeeed this certain one lol. He won't care a zip once we are in our house haha....I think?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts