Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to call our new little guy, Ace. Thank you all for your name suggestions and votes!:dog: I really appreciate it. Here are some photos I took today:

Hi, my name is Ace.

Ace Sundog

Ace playing with Saylor and Bean

Ace playing with Bean ;)

Oooh, I need a drink after all that rough-housing!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
~Jessie~ said:
He is such a cutie:D I am glad that you decided on a name- I love it!
Thanks, Jessie. Now that he has a name, I'll have to get a new avatar and siggy!

BTW, I love Chloe's little "beauty mark" on her back. I saw it on a pic you had posted of her, and I wanted to tell you how adorable I thought the beauty mark was. She is sooooo pretty. We need a long coat girl next! :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
~Jessie~ said:
How do Ace and Bean get along so far?
Well, Ace is a true alpha dog. You can see it in his stance and his confident disposition. He really bossed his brother Emmett around.
I'm not sure how Bean feels about it, and I think he seems kind of annoyed by him sometimes.
Whenever Ace has something that he's playing with, Bean takes it from him, even if it's a duplicate toy. Bean just doesn't want Ace to be playing with any of "his" toys even though some are Ace's! They do play together but it seems a little rough. I definitely wouldn't leave them alone together just yet.
FYI, Ace and Bean have the same father, so they really are brothers. Neat, huh.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More photos I forgot to add. I took these on 5/9.

Ace loves his crate and stuffed "surrogate mom" complete with heartbeat:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Awww.... I want him. Can I have him please!!!!!!!!!! He's sooooo cute...If my bf saw him he would want him

1 - 18 of 18 Posts