Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Awww, Chili's so cute. I love his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth :D You mentioned he's huge -- how much does he weigh?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last time I weighed him he was a whopping 15 lbs. Believe it or not it was not hanging out of his mouth till I chased him & tired him out then I got pics.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Last time I weighed him he was a whopping 15 lbs. Believe it or not it was not hanging out of his mouth till I chased him & tired him out then I got pics.
My Bu Bu is 13 lbs. and I love every ounce of him. But my boy has got to go on a diet. Gotta eliminate free feed again. Darn. It's so much easier.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the basset is the best dog you could ever have she is so laid back & eager to please. & she guards her backyard with an iron paw!! She even killed a bird one day he was trying to eat her food so he had to die!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, they are just amazing. Your bassett mis is just adorable. I love his face. So that's Chili? Too cute. You have 5 total? Love every one of them and that Friday kills me. He's a thin little thing, isn't he? Chloe's always been a chub but Lily is thin. Precious family.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, they are just amazing. Your bassett mis is just adorable. I love his face. So that's Chili? Too cute. You have 5 total? Love every one of them and that Friday kills me. He's a thin little thing, isn't he? Chloe's always been a chub but Lily is thin. Precious family.
thank you Yup thats Chili he is my big one, shh dont say I have 5 like that it sounds like sooo many lol Chili is a tiny one but he eats like a horse he just runs it all off I guess. The basset is actually a girl her name is Miss Go Go

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
It does sound like a lot but I've had 5 for a week now. I can't really believe I have 4 all on my own to be honest. I've been keeping my friends dog, she is in the hospital. He is Lily's full brother and it's been no different then havin 4 which wasn't much different then havin 3, etc. etc. You know the drill. :D Your family is just fantastic. All different and beautiful!!!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
your right Its really not any different than having 3. My pets are spaced out so its not like I have all of them in one area my 2 cats live out front mostly friday, tader & Piper live inside & Miss Go Go & chili (by choice) live outside most of the time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts