Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FILA and her older sister Nike. I just got FILA yesterday.
Edit: Just realized I should say the left one is FILA. She's 8 weeks old. Nike's 8 months old. They're exactly 6 months apart :D
They're from different parents, but they look like they could be real siblings!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Yay! i'm glad you got a new puppy!! it'll be great for Nike to have a little sister :). they are both adorable

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted a new puppy for Nike for months now, but I finally gave in to the fact that it might be too much work/money we could use for the baby.
My husband, out of the blue, just tells me that his friend is giving away puppies and one is black with a little white, just like Nike. There goes rationality out the door. OF COURSE WE'RE GETTING HER!

She is a handful, but I'm glad we got her. Elias my 5 month old (furless) baby has been enjoying watching them play (and he's a really fussy baby), so I can't be happier! Elias wore himself out cackling at them and a passed out baby is a happy mommy!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
She really does look very much like Nike, and I am so happy that they seem to make Elias happy. That just may have been a really neat thing to occupy his interest--of course as long as he doesn't get his hands on them at his age. haha

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hmm, you do know that you now need a Reebok and a Puma right? :coolwink:

They are both precious, congrats on the new addition, enjoy! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
what a great addition to your family, she is very cute looks just like your other furbaby. And congrats on your real baby im sure the baby will grow up loving both chis, when my son was a baby he loved peanut , never stopped loving him as he grew up! :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hi what a very nice family you have the new puppy was a must she looks like shes always belonged
Ya, she definitely belonged here. She dug right into eating and all the other normal doggy functions! Nike just absolutely loves her. Good big sister :) Just can't replace dog play!

Potty training going 'well'. She hasn't had an accident for a day, but I've been good at placing her on the pad. She tries to run off, and eventually gives up and pees :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts