Chihuahua People Forum banner

here's Latte !!!

766 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  elaina 
#1 ·
i'm so excited, how am i going to get to sleep. lol. its definite, i am getting her tomorrow night. they are bringing her close to me, i will meet them. but is only around a 45 minute drive where i will meet them.
here's a couple more pics they sent me. these were just taken

See less See more
#3 ·
She is totally in love with her and was only looking to rehome if the right home came along. i was shopping for some doggie things she was selling and we got to talking... i mentioned i was looking for a girl chi but was in no rush if she new of one.
she does alot of rescue and has alot of special needs chis that need her attention and she feels if this Latte can get at least as good care or better than she is giving her that she will let her go to only to a good home. Latte was one of her rescues, i forgot how long she's had her... its been quite awhile.

#10 ·
#14 ·
thank you, ... this lady is the nicest lady... i am very flattered that she wants to give me her baby that she loves so much. and she will not take any money. i offered but she said you can not buy love and thats what i want for Latte. i will have to find some way to thank her.

You are so lucky. You need something to keep you busy until tomorrow. I wish I could get my little fuz ball sooner. :)
We need lots of pics when you get home with her.
well, i did manage to get some sleep thanks to the benedryl. :)
lol, i will try to post some pics when i get her home. i know she will probably be alittle scared, being in a new environment and most important i need to make her feel comfy. but i'll have the camera closeby and see if i can snap some pics :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.