Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope you like them! jumba has learned how to get up on the step today :) he's also learned that chiwi's bed is really not big enough for the both of them lol luckily there was no nasty attitudes about it, chiwi just gave him dirty looks until he moved into his own bed. kylie absolutly loves her brother and sister as she calls them lol. and they are quite fond of her as well...
i have to tell you that the 2 first pics is chiwi playing catch me if you can. i took the tushy pics for you rachael lol...

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
These are so great, I don't even know where to begin! The 2nd to last shot... Chiwi is giving him a look like, "What the heck do you think you're doing in MY bed, Mr. New Guy?" :lol:

I love the one of Kylie holding Jumba like a big fat sausage. :wave:

Chiwi has to be p***ed because Jumba figured out the steps and she can no longer taunt him from above. :lol:

Do you have like a gazillion toys at your house?? :lol:

And lastly, thanks for the butt shots. :wink:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
wowowowowowowow :lol: what great pics !!! chiwi is officially my favorite girl and jumba is THE cutest , what a magnificent color :shock:

i love kylie's little beauty farm :D no wonder she looks so great :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
SunnyFLMum said:
Just one word...

OhMyGodTheyAreSoCuteHowCanYouStandIt?

hehehehe :D
:D :D :D :D :D

Though I'm pretty sure that's 2 or 3 words. :wink:
Shhhhhh....don't tell my students :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone :) glad you enjoy the pics! these 2 keep cracking me up! chiwi just doesn't really know what to think of him. but she hasn't gone after him so i think we are good ;)

Do you have like a gazillion toys at your house??
is gazillion more or less than bazillion? hehe, there are many many toys in this house. the only toy for kylie upstairs is a few stuffed animals (the HUGE ones that are as big as her) and the little beauty parlor thingy everything else is in a seperate room downstairs, and in the dinning room, and living room lol.... my daughter is very spoiled and can never ever complain she's bored and chiwi and jumba have a nice big pile of toys, probably 20 or so. the bears you see in the background of the pics with kylie holding the babies are my grateful dead beanie bears from liquid blue. i don't have the entire collection YET i just need the most recent 3 or 4 sets but i ran out of room in my case so i'm waiting until i get another case to put on top or just a bigger case altogether.

·
Registered
521 Posts
OMG mandy! How on earth are you coping with 3 such adorable critters under one roof??? You must be suffering from a cuteness overdose!!!

I couldn't resist playing around with this gorgeous picture of Kylie and Jumba, I hope you don't mind! If you want to print it let me know and I'll send you a bigger version :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ruby's Ma said:
OMG mandy! How on earth are you coping with 3 such adorable critters under one roof??? You must be suffering from a cuteness overdose!!!

I couldn't resist playing around with this gorgeous picture of Kylie and Jumba, I hope you don't mind! If you want to print it let me know and I'll send you a bigger version :)

that looks sooo pretty!!!!!!!!!! feel free to play around with any of the pictures, if i knew what i was doing i'd do it too lol.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Kylie is absolutely beautiful... what kind of security system to you have set up for when she gets to be 15, 16, 17 years old? The boys will be beating down the door, I'm sure. :)

Oh, and the dogs are okay too. :lol: They're so cute!!! Jumba is just amazing me at how well he's adjusting... it's as if he's been there for years. And the Countess is being extremely gracious, as anyone of royal blood would be.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cooper said:
Kylie is absolutely beautiful... what kind of security system to you have set up for when she gets to be 15, 16, 17 years old? The boys will be beating down the door, I'm sure. :)

Oh, and the dogs are okay too. :lol: They're so cute!!! Jumba is just amazing me at how well he's adjusting... it's as if he's been there for years. And the Countess is being extremely gracious, as anyone of royal blood would be.
well as for security, my uncle is a balck belt in muay thai kickboxing and his 4 year old is starting to train now. so by the time the kids are that age "lil man" will be nasty as ever just like his daddy and i won't have to worry lol. not to mention i have a nasty italian temper :)

yeah as far as jumba settling in so well, i think it had a lot to do with me working at the breeders for the past 2 1/2 weeks. i got to spend time with him every day and i would bring the snuggle bag with her scent there and then bring it home so they kinda got to meet each other before i brought him home. and i was sure he was the one cause of his personality and where he stood in that litter. he was playful and active but not dominant. very happy go lucky easy going little dude. it wouldn't have worked if i brought home the more alpha types. he's not real submissive either just "hey whatever" ya know?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
OMG those pictures are way too cute!!!! I ADORE Chiwi...what a princess!!! And Jumba WOW :shock: He is so unique and handsome! THey are both a couple of super cuties!! I love the picture of you sleeping with the two pups. Chiwi looks like she's claiming you all to herself so Jumba can't have any cuddles. hehe. it's so funny!!! Kylie is adorable too! And you're very pretty!! :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CooperChi said:
OMG those pictures are way too cute!!!! I ADORE Chiwi...what a princess!!! And Jumba WOW :shock: He is so unique and handsome! THey are both a couple of super cuties!! I love the picture of you sleeping with the two pups. Chiwi looks like she's claiming you all to herself so Jumba can't have any cuddles. hehe. it's so funny!!! Kylie is adorable too! And you're very pretty!! :D
aw thanks so much! chiwi was trying to wake me up, she has enough energy to knock everyone out then still want to play lol. and you are very generous to call me pretty after seeing those pics lol ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts