Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
morning peeps! had a good first night with my new girl, a little bit of whining, but then she still is only little! i have weighed her this morning and she weighs 1lb 5oz! she really is a minnie! last night on the way home in the car she was moaning and my son said '' she's a right moaning minnie!'' hence the name!
so here are a few pix of minnie! she is a strange colour and has tips of dark on her ears!

there not very good as she doesnt seem to want to pose yet! but we will work on that! xx
thanx everyone for your comments on the other thread and i really appreciate your opinions and advice! xx thanx! xx will add more pix when i can get some good ones!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awwww what a cutie pie.
Shes adorable, how are your others getting on with her so far?

Love that last pic xx
william and tallualh just loves her! ben wants to play, but he's a bit clumsy, so keeping him out of the way a bit :-( the last pic was taken last night at the breeders house, she just came up to me, kissed me on the nose and then curles up on me and went to sleep! i knew instantly i had to have her!! a content little pack! x

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
AWwwwwww she is so adorable!! I love the name too :) She looks like she's fitting in nicely and she looks so content in that last pic :) Keep the pics coming, I MUST have something to look at til I get Cujo. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get pics from the breeder soon lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Minnie is a beautiful little girl, I really like her color..

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
she is adorable, congrats!x
Thanx, she a little girl, with a huge personality!

she is adorable!! Congrats!
thank u! i love her! :)

AWwwwwww she is so adorable!! I love the name too :) She looks like she's fitting in nicely and she looks so content in that last pic :) Keep the pics coming, I MUST have something to look at til I get Cujo. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get pics from the breeder soon lol
And when u do get them, post a thread! i am so happy with how the last 6 or so hours has gone. cant wait to see ur baby pix! x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts