Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here she is with her brother,she's the one on the right,now you can see how small she is,eyes opened today

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww she really is a teeny tot, bless.
It's good you are getting regular pics of her, it really helps with the waiting. xx

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes she sends them every other day,videos on youtube when she starts moving about,really nice lady

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mum was tiny could of taken her as well,so is dad.All her chis are so friendly not shy like Lily is with strangers,people coming and going all the time so that's good .

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Yeah I was shocked you were visiting so early mine would have a growling fit if they had puppies and people came so early lol

Aww they are really tiny little dogs tho

Any pics of the parents??

I think you should call her dinky

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mum just sat next to me having a cuddle ,non of the dogs barked when i rung the bell either,mine go mad.No pics of mum.Thinking of the name "DOTTIE" ??????nobody liked my name Winnie

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
nawww she is so sweet :) love her colours and so tiny , Keona was the fatty boom baa when born , so much bigger than her brother by the time i picked her up she was half the size of her brother , dont know what happened there .

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
teeny, itsy bitsy girl
Tilly was given to girls as a nickname in ireland if they were small
shes your baby michele, you will know!!!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mini winnie is a good one ! when i said Winnie to my daughter she said it reminded her of Winnie Mandela ?????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts