Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We don't have her yet, but picked her out this past weekend. We originally were interested in one that was white w/ brown on both eyes, but she was so scared. This little girl never stopped wagging her tail the whole time we held her. My dd is still deciding on names. Of course she likes Chloe, but she's still thinking.

Here's our baby.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
She is beautiful, Welcome to chi ppl. And congrats on your new baby.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I really love her markings.. they are so unqiue and beautiful... Congrats shes an angel

·
Registered
576 Posts
She's darling. Welcome to chi people! We pick our new baby chi girl Meoqui up in 11 or 12 days, once you choose your baby isn't the waiting just killing!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She's darling. Welcome to chi people! We pick our new baby chi girl Meoqui up in 11 or 12 days, once you choose your baby isn't the waiting just killing!!
Yes it is! We're going shopping for her this afternoon. I've never had a dog this small. Have you posted pics of Meoqui?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awww, she is gorgeous. Congradulations. I bet you can't wait until she comes home. Wise choice with watching their personalities and choosing on that instead of coloring/looks. She is lovely.

·
Registered
241 Posts
i agree with the others. she has absolutely gorgeous markings. congratulations- she is beautiful. oh& welcome to chi-people :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I see that now, she looks very disturbed about it too. o.o Though she cute and has such a sweet face. :daisy:
She wasn't disturbed at all. She's just in front of a statue.

ETA: Thanks for all of the nice compliments and welcomes. I so look forward to learning more on this forum.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts