Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, its me Latte. i got the best presents ever from my secret santa !!!

first here's me in my pretty new dress by ruff ruff couture. it fits me perfect!!!

Mom especially loves it cause it has an applique of a gingerbread house on it and she loves gingerbread houses. the skirtpart fabric is beautiful too. it has candy canes, lollipops, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, strawberries, cherries, and more goodies on it. here's a closeup so you can see

ok, now here's me and my sister Minnie helping me check out all my presents :)

Thank you so much to Lady, Prince, and Jayda for my wonderful secret santa presents. i love my new toys ( i got a squeakie reindeer, a squeakie snowman, and a snowman ropetoy ) , i love my new holiday leash ( it has candy canes on it ! ), and i especially love the yummy looking cookies you sent !!! Mom says we have to wait till Christmas eve to eat them. i cant wait !!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Aww Miss Latte I am so glad you like the dress and it fits. Your look so cute in it and pink is definitely your color. Lady thought you would look good in pink. Enjoy the toys and treats too and thanks for sharing with your siblings. Have a great Christmas!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww Miss Latte I am so glad you like the dress and it fits. Your look so cute in it and pink is definitely your color. Lady thought you would look good in pink. Enjoy the toys and treats too and thanks for sharing with your siblings. Have a great Christmas!
thanks again Jayda ! Pink is my favorite color on Latte, and Ruff Ruff couture is one of our favorite makes, the xs always fits Latte perfect :) . That dress is so cute and i have admired it in the doggy boutiques for along time. We really love it and we love everything. !!! Latte and her sisters say thank you again to Lady, Prince, and you

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the snowman rope toy, it's so cute! The dress and cookies also look gorgeous!
i forgot to mention that those cookies came from a dog barkery called Pupcakes, right near where Jayda lives in SC. they are made of all natural ingrdients and really are so beautiful. i cant wait to see how my girls like them. i know they will love them. we're waiting for Xmas eve :)

That dress is ADORABLE! I love it! The gingerbread house looks so delicious! Latte looks very happy with her pretty new outfit! What great gifts!
thanks Caitlin ! i really love it too ! Latte is really happy with her new dress, she loves to wear clothes and all the ruff ruff couture things are very comfy on her :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw she looks perfect in her Christmas dress. I'm glad she's enjoying all of her goodies! I'll be honest and say that those cookies look human edible... haha. Maybe I need to eat breakfast.
lol, Krystal. Jayda sent me a note about the cookies and they really are human edible except they wont taste sweet like our human cookies. but made of all natural ingredients. they are just so cute. theres' 3 little gingerbread men, a reindeer, a snowman , and a big bone that says ho ho ho :D

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
thanks again Jayda ! Pink is my favorite color on Latte, and Ruff Ruff couture is one of our favorite makes, the xs always fits Latte perfect :) . That dress is so cute and i have admired it in the doggy boutiques for along time. We really love it and we love everything. !!! Latte and her sisters say thank you again to Lady, Prince, and you
I've got my eye on that dress for Lady too but she has way to much Christmas stuff already for this being her first year with us! Hehehe, I did try the dress on Prince since he is close to Latte's size. Poor little guy had a girls dress on....so glad everything worked out. I love all the pictures!

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
lol, Krystal. Jayda sent me a note about the cookies and they really are human edible except they wont taste sweet like our human cookies. but made of all natural ingredients. they are just so cute. theres' 3 little gingerbread men, a reindeer, a snowman , and a big bone that says ho ho ho :D
They're so cute! Odie is going to get her photo taken today at a natural pet store, and I might have to buy her a little Christmas treat.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
It's SO exciting to see Secret Santa pictures! Latte looks so good, what
wonderful presents! I'm really having fun looking at all of the SS threads,
I love how literally everyone put so much thought into the gifts, everyone
seems happy. Looks like a success! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've got my eye on that dress for Lady too but she has way to much Christmas stuff already for this being her first year with us! Hehehe, I did try the dress on Prince since he is close to Latte's size. Poor little guy had a girls dress on....so glad everything worked out. I love all the pictures!
LOL, thats so funny you tried the dress on Prince. you should of taken a pic just for fun :laughing5:

They're so cute! Odie is going to get her photo taken today at a natural pet store, and I might have to buy her a little Christmas treat.
how'd the photoshoot go? did Odie get a yummy treat?

Oh my Latte, you sexy little thing, I love your dress!! You look so fabulous! Santa must have thought you were a VERY good girl this year! The pictures and gifts are too cute for words!

Great job Jayda! You have the best taste!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
aww , thats the first time anyone ever called little Latte sexy !!! i think she like that , i told her what you said and she couldnt stop wagging her tail :D

It's SO exciting to see Secret Santa pictures! Latte looks so good, what
wonderful presents! I'm really having fun looking at all of the SS threads,
I love how literally everyone put so much thought into the gifts, everyone
seems happy. Looks like a success! :)
thanks LS, yes i agree that our doggie exchange has been a success !!! and so fun to see all the pics. yay !!! :D

Everything is so cute & your babies look darling!
thanks Kim !!! its so nice to see you on here. you have to post some more pics of your beautiful babies :)

Such cute presents! The cookies look amazing and the toys are extra cute! Looks like Latte is pleased with her gifts :)
yes, she's a happy little girl :)

Ohhh!!! Latte looks so adorable in her dress!

Lots to great goodies from santa!
thank you. yes, we really love that dress and its very comfy on her. she loves getting dressed up :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts