Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cooper mentioned she had a Poco once so I thought I'd show him to everyone. He is so afraid of the camera he runs the second he sees it I think I was bribing him with a treat in this pic. Sorry for the picture quality I take what I can get with him. He's really got the sweetest face I just wish I could really capture it I need a spy camera lol.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Awwww.. he's so cute. The camera-shy thing must come with the name; my Poco didn't like the paparazzi either. Thank you for sharing his photo with us! :)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thnsk everyone :) Cooper it may be , he doesn't like anything coming at him if I pick him up with a soda in my hand he flips out.The only thing he's not afraid of is bad weather and other dogs he'll attack any dog except Bella she's constantly snapping at him. I cut the pic because the background was a messy back porch and like I said I've gotta snap what I can get with Poco.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
chiscrochetcrazy said:
He is so afraid of the camera he runs the second he sees it I think I was bribing him with a treat in this pic.
Minx is the same, which is why I have heaps of photos of Brooke but not many of Minx unless she's asleep. :lol:
Poco is gorgeous! :laughing1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts