Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Wow!!!! He sure as grown!!!!! I love the picture of him with the carrot. That is so adorable. Good to see he is eating healthy! :lol: It's amazing how fast they grow!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
he looks like a russian baby :D they are wrapped up like that too :wink:

i love his carrot toy !! i want it too :cry: where did you get it from?

kisses nat

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
xx-nathalie-xx said:
he looks like a russian baby :D they are wrapped up like that too :wink:

i love his carrot toy !! i want it too :cry: where did you get it from?

kisses nat
Seiah's carrot is from Petsmart. He loves that thing especially because he knows how to make it squeak.

But thanks ladies, I'll try not to let Seiah get too big headed now...LOL.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KB mamma said:
I love all those pics! They are too late in coming!! :D
Hehe...sorry. I know I rarely post pics of him, it's just so hard to remember to bring the camera chip to load pics.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
He looks like a little baby all "swaddled" in that blanket...like a nursery picture :D He is precious....does he sleep like that all night??? I want that carrot too.....the boys would love it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sjc said:
He looks like a little baby all "swaddled" in that blanket...like a nursery picture :D He is precious....does he sleep like that all night??? I want that carrot too.....the boys would love it.
No Seiah eventually tosses the blanket off. But yea the carrot whom we call Mr. Carrots is Seiah's absolute favorite. He is already on his second one. But you can get them at Petsmart.

BTW thanks Kristen and Sadie, Seiah thinks Sadie is gorgeous especially in her pinups :lol: :lol: :lol: .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts