Discussion Starter #1
I show you my ears

Wha you fink dey good huh I hears eberyfing

Jeez I think she's annoying always stealing my stuff

What she say mum??

I spy you mummy

my fabourit fings to do sit down

Tell her mum she's a pest w

It's mine lotus all dis stuff is mine doodoos not yours you don't eben know ur name

You wubs my bewwy chi mummy and daddy

Nomnom nom

Zzzz

Finally peace

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww shes so cute sarah love her ears awwww poor daisy is lotus stealing your toys zac dosent like sharing his toys either he thinks they are all his lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mandy her ears are so big haha she's funny

Haha daisy can't cope she doesn't know what's going on but keeps trying to play but lotus doesn't really do a lot but sleep ATM she's a really big chewer so whilst she settles she's got a bully stick permanently (instead of she's wires etc)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks rache she's so sweet you should see her now her tail doesn't stop wagging at home she kisses us like mad

I love her ears the markings on her face make her muzzle look really wierd in photos

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She's a precious doll baby!! I love the "I spy" pic. She is cute as can be. I love those big 'ol ears!!! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Tracy she's so sweet daisy has just had half a kip on my lap with her I'm impressed give it a week they may sleep together yay I feel v lucky to have 2 such pretty and well behaved puppies

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone I think both my girls are stunning so will be v happy if lotus turns out like daisy minus her toeing out lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Sarah, Lotus is just beautiful.. and Daisy is cracking me up..lol You're gonna have to give Daisy "big sister lessons!" The pics are adorable and the captions priceless!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks deb daisy is terrorising her trying to break her out her crate hahaha lotus is yelling at her to get her out but se hasn't had a wee yet so has to wait 10 mins hahahaha they are so funny

·
Registered
453 Posts
aw pics are great!! she is adorable and yes daisy i still love you as much too so dont you start getting jealous!!lol xx

1 - 20 of 40 Posts