Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Hershey is just adorable!! And the kitty's pretty too... does the kitty have a name or is he/she just a second class citizen in your household? :lol:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cooper said:
Hershey is just adorable!! And the kitty's pretty too... does the kitty have a name or is he/she just a second class citizen in your household? :lol:
LOL! Oh no, all my fur babies are first to me! :wink: Pepper was the one in the pic. See my pics attached below. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
awwww... your kitties are so cute. ssshhh... I'm actually a cat person at heart.

Your ferrets are cute too... I used to have one but he ran away at Bull Run Park in Virginia. :(

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hershey is as cute as ever, I love him so much! :D

Does Li Li have different colored eyes? I seen a cat that looked just like her that had a blue eye and a greenish-yellow eye. Very beautiful cat, I wanted to adopt him but I know my bf would get so mad. :roll:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i had ferrets ,nivea,jersey,and boots (from dora the explore)
my sister started to get sick formt hem so i agve them away to a lady who had 4 kids and 1 ferret. but now each kid had a ferret! so ther happy

here's jersey and boots

this is nivea (the diva)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kari said:
Hershey is as cute as ever, I love him so much! :D

Does Li Li have different colored eyes? I seen a cat that looked just like her that had a blue eye and a greenish-yellow eye. Very beautiful cat, I wanted to adopt him but I know my bf would get so mad. :roll:
Li Li just has one color eyes. I know what you mean though, I've seen cats like that. They are so pretty. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts