Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I'm buying the same seat in black the next time I go to Petsmart, lol. He looks adorable in it! Looks very happy :)
Carl has the same harness. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Piggiepi said:
Seems he likes that! (^_^)

I have the same one for Yoshi in black. He doesn't seem to have an interest in what's going on outside the car yet, so all he does is scratch the actual car seat when I put him in it. I can't wait till he doesn't do that...
Hershey just sits there and stares at whats going on outside. He is well behaved in it, I was worried about that, but he did fantastic. He just loves it! :) Hopefully Yoshi will start paying attention to what is going on outside and stop the scratching soon.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I love that car seat aand Hersey is a real handsome guy. Every time I see him I think of a Hersey kiss. He looks to be really kissable and sweet.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
He looks so cute in his seat!

I have that carseat but in black, and yes they are sturdy. Very safe as well, their are about 3 different straps that go around the passenger seat so you won't have to worry about it shifting or moving while driving.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
So sweet, i love his expression! I was going to get one of those for Scruffy but he is great with just a harness strapped to the seatbelt and just lies down the whole time :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
These pics of your boys are killing me! :lol: He looks so cute in his seat! That's great that he likes it. :wink:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kari said:
These pics of your boys are killing me! :lol: He looks so cute in his seat! That's great that he likes it. :wink:
Aww, thanks so much! Yeah, Hershey loves to ride and he does SO well in that car seat. I am so proud of him. He loves to look out that window and I just get thrilled everytime I take him out because it makes him so happy. :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hershey looks so handsome in his car seat!
Ikey has a similar one in black and he loves it.
There is plenty of room for him and his toys.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I'm really tempted to get one now too. One question, how difficult is it to take it in and out? Meaning is it a real pain in the butt? Also, (okay so 2 questions) can they lay down when they're strapped in?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
canadiandawn said:
I'm really tempted to get one now too. One question, how difficult is it to take it in and out? Meaning is it a real pain in the butt? Also, (okay so 2 questions) can they lay down when they're strapped in?
The one I have is super easy to put on and take off the seat. And they sure can lay down in it even attacted to the anchor thing on it. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts