Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i've never heard of that happening. do you know why having them neutered has anything to do with their ears standing :?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Teddy's mom said:
i've never heard of that happening. do you know why having them neutered has anything to do with their ears standing :?
I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not. I just know that the day he was fixed is the day they flopped again. I've never heard of that having an effect on the ears. I dunno... :?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
LuvMyChi said:
Teddy's mom said:
I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not. I just know that the day he was fixed is the day they flopped again. I've never heard of that having an effect on the ears. I dunno... :?
Maybe a psychological thing... lol. I'm pretty sure that I would feel a little blue if someone neutered me... lol

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Soo cute :wave:

The only time Pocos ears ever flopped was when he had a bad reaction to his first shots his face and eyes swelled all up. So it could just be when they feel bad and I would think that the nueter had to hurt :shock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts