Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm so glad you posted these photos of Hershey and Jax. I was just going to tell you under one of your posts in another thread somewhere that I think your Chis are so cute. I love how Jax has his head cocked in your Avatar. They are both so adorable! I love them.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
azusaheart said:
I'm so glad you posted these photos of Hershey and Jax. I was just going to tell you under one of your posts in another thread somewhere that I think your Chis are so cute. I love how Jax has his head cocked in your Avatar. They are both so adorable! I love them.
Aww, thank you SO much! :)

Thank you everyone. :wave:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jessiegrl22 said:
I love seeing your pics; they are soooo gorgeous :D

How much do the boys weigh now?
I am unsure of their weights right now. I forgot to ask what Jax's weight was when he got fixed, and Hershey is really getting heavy. :shock: I am gonna buy a scale tonight and weigh them myself tonight or tomorrow. Thanks! :wave:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SC said:
Very cute! They look like they might be watching tv in that last pic. :lol:
LOL! Actually, they heard the neighbors outside and everytime they hear them they get all stirred up. :roll: They were in the middle of barking at the noise. :lol:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jessiegrl22 said:
I love seeing your pics; they are soooo gorgeous :D

How much do the boys weigh now?
Ok, I got the boys weighed. Jax is 4.75 lbs. Hershey is up to 8.5 lbs. :shock: I am gonna have to watch him, he is a little piggy. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts