Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to share this.. I have Hershey enrolled in Persmart's training class. I think it is a good thing for her to socialize with other dogs and people since she is my one and only. :p Well, doesn't work when we're at petsmart since she won't follow any commands. So the instructor asked me to record her on video from home so I could show her.

So here it is! Hope you like it! :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Omg I love how she just flops down so cute!

·
Registered
894 Posts
You need to teach her 'sitting pretty' since she already does it! lol. She is so dang cute. How much does she weigh now? I can't seem to teach my girls down, but they have known sit, spin, and up since like 3 months tho.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Your tone of voice with her is excellent! You had Jerry sitting for attention while we watched :)
Hershey is sooooo cute! You must be very proud of her :love7:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You need to teach her 'sitting pretty' since she already does it! lol. She is so dang cute. How much does she weigh now? I can't seem to teach my girls down, but they have known sit, spin, and up since like 3 months tho.
LOL! She interchanges doing 'sit' and 'sit pretty' with the command sit. It depends on how excited she is. She does 'sit pretty' when she's very excited. I have to work on that. :p

She's 4lbs most of the time but sometimes would weigh 4lbs 2oz.

Her tricks are not basic! She knows more stuff than my lot! Sure wish I could teach down...
I am going to try linking your video and see how it posts:
hershey chihuahua at 14 months, tricks training - YouTube
Thanks for trying Karen. I really appreciate it. I'll play around with youtube later tonight.

She's so cute. I love how she walked away from the treat when you said leave it. Very clever.
Thanks. Yeah, I love that part.

very cute xx
She's so cute! I love watching her do her tricks. She's great! She's such a cute pie.
Thank you!! :p

Your tone of voice with her is excellent! You had Jerry sitting for attention while we watched :)
Hershey is sooooo cute! You must be very proud of her :love7:
Thank you! Yup, I truly am one proud mom. ;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
What a smart little baby!
How did you teach her to sit with her paws up?!3

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a smart little baby!
How did you teach her to sit with her paws up?!3
That's what we were referring to as 'sit pretty'. I didn't teach her, she just does it, LOL. The problem is she does it even if I just say 'sit'. :p Maybe I should call it something else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts