Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
look at that ear to ear smile! he's a big boy :) so is the boy i'm getting :) i had to have him cause he was so chubby lol. a lot of people wanted the smallest one and i knew it would be awhile before anyone wanted him so i just had to ahve him! (sorry didn't mean to ramble on about my boy!)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats the funny part hes not big at all hes a tiny little guy hes really fat LMAO he looks like a horse in all his pictures my yorkie was bigger than him at this age i want him to be pretty big tho my boys are so big and ruff i need him to be able to handle them LMAO look at me rambleing on and on

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
that's what i meant by big.. not like he's sooo large and tall ect just pudgy fatty big :) i hope you don't think i meant he was like a horse lol. i seen the pic of him compared to the other 2 babies you got and i can tell he's not a large boy, but a pudgy chubster like my boy... i wasn't trying to be rude or anything, gosh i hope i didn't come across that way....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
luv4mygirls said:
that's what i meant by big.. not like he's sooo large and tall ect just pudgy fatty big :) i hope you don't think i meant he was like a horse lol. i seen the pic of him compared to the other 2 babies you got and i can tell he's not a large boy, but a pudgy chubster like my boy... i wasn't trying to be rude or anything, gosh i hope i didn't come across that way....
OH nO i didnt think that at all lol he does look like a horse in all his pictures lol hes so fat my vet always tell me its ok for them to be fat as puppy just as long they fill out

1 - 19 of 19 Posts