Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it. Zola is so grown up now. I put him on the scales today and he was almost at 4 pounds. I couldnt believe it. He does not look it. He's oming up for 6 months on Sept 16th :lol:

Last night we took away his baby pen that he sleep in (in our bedroom). Its a big one and he normally has his bed and stuff in it. Now that hes all grown up we took it away and he just sleeps in his bed on the floor with everything he needs. He seems to love it. He can sleep when he wants and run about when he wants. I'm so proud of him. Last night he went straight into bed when I turned the light out (I kept a lamp on) and he would just stare at me in my bed with his sleepy eyes then just fell asleep.
Then in the morning he would jump up the side of the bed wanting up. When I would try and reach done to pick him up, the wee bugger would run and hide in his own bed again. I think it was a big game to him. I was all tired and hangin over trying to get him and he was being cheeky runing away hiding. It made me laugh tho. He was lovin it

I had a nice big poop on the carpet in the morning tho. He only just missed the pad, atleast he tried tho. and as usual all pees were on his pad :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
paint my world said:
I can't believe it. Zola is so grown up now. I put him on the scales today and he was almost at 4 pounds. I couldnt believe it. He does not look it. He's oming up for 6 months on Sept 16th :lol:

Last night we took away his baby pen that he sleep in (in our bedroom). Its a big one and he normally has his bed and stuff in it. Now that hes all grown up we took it away and he just sleeps in his bed on the floor with everything he needs. He seems to love it. He can sleep when he wants and run about when he wants. I'm so proud of him. Last night he went straight into bed when I turned the light out (I kept a lamp on) and he would just stare at me in my bed with his sleepy eyes then just fell asleep.
Then in the morning he would jump up the side of the bed wanting up. When I would try and reach done to pick him up, the wee bugger would run and hide in his own bed again. I think it was a big game to him. I was all tired and hangin over trying to get him and he was being cheeky runing away hiding. It made me laugh tho. He was lovin it

I had a nice big poop on the carpet in the morning tho. He only just missed the pad, atleast he tried tho. and as usual all pees were on his pad :lol:
Lily's 5 years old and she's still a baby to me. Zola and Lily are the same size and no, she doesn't look that big to me either. People think she weighs like 2 pounds. I think Zola will always be his mommy's baby. :wave:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
sounds like you and Zola had a big miestone posted... That is great.... It was a big thing when Gadget got his pen taken down too...

now hw is almost 9 months and he is only 4 1/2 pounds....

congrats to you both

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I almost cried the day Cooper passed 4 lbs. Then 5 lbs came along and I did cry... then 6 lbs came and I said "hey, knock it off!!" At 10 lbs, he's still my baby.

Zola is growing up fast... make sure you have enough photos to last! LOL

·
Registered
683 Posts
its nice to hear about zola! All grown up now, but with that little baby face he has!

He's being a good big boy sleeping in his bed and not being any bother :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aw thanks guys. Zola is being just liek gizmo just now aswell then. He's trying to worry me cuz he wont eat. He will only eat at night. I have LOADS of pix to so dont worry about that. He's sitting up watch someone cut there grass at the moment. He's got the 'what the hell is going on' looking face.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
They just grow up waaay too fast, don't they?

Jazzy has been holding steady at around 6 lbs now for the past month or so. She'll be one year old on Sept. 11.

But no matter how big she gets, she'll always be my baby. Part of our morning routine every morning is when I ask her "are you still mommy's baby?" after which she licks all over my face and of course, in my ears. :lol:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*Part of our morning routine every morning is when I ask her "are you still mommy's baby?" after which she licks all over my face and of course, in my ears. *

That is too cute by the way. Zola does that to me too, Licks in my ears, its funny but so gross at the same time. When he tries to lick my boyfriends feet, now that is the worst

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I think Marcus has put on a couple of ounces which should bring him up to 4 3/4 pounds and he'll be 11 months Friday. When he was a puppy he would get all 4 feet on the pad to poop and he always managed to have his rear end hanging just off the pad. I was so glad when he finally figured out he had to move further on the pad. They are our babies and lets face it even a big chi is tiny.

·
Registered
683 Posts
coco has funny eating stages at times too - so i wouldnt worry about it - if he seems sick or hasnt eat in a about 2 days then i'd worry!

Just think Zola will still grow even more - the big kinky boy he is lol :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts