Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrighty! i figured out a name for my chubby bubby!

Count Jumba!

named after the very large evil genious from lilo and stitch :) and i'll attatch a pic of both so you can see the resemblence lol.
(sorry its the same pic you all have seen already but i'm waiting on pics from the breeder and can't rush her, however if that foot of hers wasn't broken lol)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aw you're all winners and picked great names but none really fit him. he's got a look on his face that just says "what mischief can i get into" and if you seen the movie then you'll know that jumba was a mischief creator lol. and he's goofy looking and tubby lol.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and here i thought no one was gonna like it :?

eeek! thanks everyone. i'm still so excited that he's mine!!!!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
luv4mygirls said:

Count Jumba!

named after the very large evil genious from lilo and stitch :) and i'll attatch a pic of both so you can see the resemblence lol.
(sorry its the same pic you all have seen already but i'm waiting on pics from the breeder and can't rush her, however if that foot of hers wasn't broken lol)
:shock: that is soooo cool haha we have Stitch and Jumba and they're both longcoat blues :D I'm sensing mischief makers

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nemochi said:
luv4mygirls said:

Count Jumba!

:shock: that is soooo cool haha we have Stitch and Jumba and they're both longcoat blues :D I'm sensing mischief makers
LMAO i didn't even think about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
MANDY!! I haven't been on the site for it seem like forever - you got a new dog!?!? HE looks gorgeous! CONGRATS I am so excited for you!!! Great name too!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CooperChi said:
MANDY!! I haven't been on the site for it seem like forever - you got a new dog!?!? HE looks gorgeous! CONGRATS I am so excited for you!!! Great name too!
:D thanks!!! i'm not sure when i get to bring him home i'll find out this weekend but he's mine yayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to get more pics for ya's to see!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts