Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry this has taken so long... but it's taken a while for Chi-Zilla to get used to his surroundings, so It's taken a while to get free to post. To make up for it, here are a ton of pics :) Pictures don't do him justice. If the light hits him one way, he's brown. Another way and he's bluish, and yet another, he's pinkish or reddish. I have a Chi-melion. And he has the coolest eyes :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Ohh he's perfect!! What a happy family!
Aw I miss when Carl was a little baby!! How old is he?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
He's so pretty, I'm so going to enjoy seeing pictures of him. He comes the closest to looking like my childhood chihuahua, Cocoa. (who was a retired runaway hit by a car got a bad leg show dog btw) :)

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
OMGosh! he is just adorable, those colors are so awesome! great pics, cant wait to see more as he gets older. what a cutie! :wave:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
he's so gorgeous! i can't wait to see more and more photos of him! :)
the both of you look like such the perfect couple! :)
is he getting better at knowing that he's 'home'?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww he's so cute! I love his color, it is very unique. I'll look forward to seeing him grow up! :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
He's adorable! I came up this morning specifically hoping for Chi-zilla pics.. I love the Chi-melion comment! He looks like he's adjusting to you.. at least he's not squirming away like my Jasper who we've decided is ADD doggie... he can't be still for a second even when he's eating!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts