Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's home. After going through 3 states and driving from 7 a.m. til 11 p.m. we made it home with "Cas". He is 8 weeks old and weighs 1 lb 11 oz. Not sure the name Castiel is going to stick, but we'll see how it goes over the next few days.

He is so petite and tiny. I'm sure if I bathed him there wouldn't be anything to him, he's just so tiny.

Here are some quick pictures tonight before I go crawl into bed. <yawn>

·
Registered
493 Posts
Awww so cute. How did you make him pee or poop? I took Smeagol out for 6 hours yesterday and he didn't want to pee or poop at all. But when we got home he peed right away and it was everywhere. I guess he couldn't hold it anymore. Poor guy.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, yay! So glad he is home. He is such a sweet boy & is so nice & fluffy! He's about the same size Mari was when we brought her home & I remember so well how tiny her fram was under her "puff". Haha Good luck getting him settled in! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute!! Can't wait for more pics and for his little ears to go up! :)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Our first night went well. He slept in his kennel all by himself like a big boy until about 6 a.m. then we went outside to potty, then ran back inside and snuggled under the covers in bed until 8. Now he's eating breakfast. :) I am so proud of him. He handled the trip and his first night alone real well.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Can I take him home? That's too sweet! So glad he's home with you! How exciting! I love puppies in the house! Aww enjoy it... it goes way too fast :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
I mostly lurk. I want to say that every dog here and everywhere is beautiful. But when your Cas' photo loaded I made a little "AH" squee. He has a beautiful face.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts