143 Posts
Hi!

What??? :x :x :x
This guy must be out of his mind!!!
What a d***!!!

I love you furbaby! :shock:
Its very very pretty!
What this guys problem?
I´d put him on ignore, thats like the dumbest thing I ever heard!!!

xx,

Nadine.

· Registered
1,809 Posts
He is adorable!!! Don't you hate people like that? My auntie and cousins came over one day. One of my cousins called Cooper weird and funny looking. Then they left shopping, and when they got back, my other cousin was like "see mom? He's not ugly. I think he's cute!" So obviously they were talking about how ugly he was on their shopping trip. GRR!
:roll:

· Registered
4,779 Posts
CooperChi said:
He is adorable!!! Don't you hate people like that? My auntie and cousins came over one day. One of my cousins called Cooper weird and funny looking. Then they left shopping, and when they got back, my other cousin was like "see mom? He's not ugly. I think he's cute!" So obviously they were talking about how ugly he was on their shopping trip. GRR!
:roll:
Cooper is ugly? Maybe you've just never posted his ugly pics, only his really super adorable ones. :lol: He's one of the cutest guys around. :?

· Registered
12,770 Posts
He is really adorable, that guy is just an idiot! :roll:

I have to say though, chihuahuas have a 'reputation' of being ugly by people who aren't chihuahua lovers, it's stupid but true.

Several people have told me that Buster is funny looking or ugly and I think he's one of the cutest guys in the world! :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.