276 Posts
Hi!

What??? :x :x :x
This guy must be out of his mind!!!
What a d***!!!

I love you furbaby! :shock:
Its very very pretty!
What this guys problem?
I´d put him on ignore, thats like the dumbest thing I ever heard!!!

xx,

Nadine.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let's just say he's very single...
Anyways, I was so mad! Even if you think my pup is ugly, why would you say that to me totally unprovoked!?
thanks for the support!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I would've said, "He looks better than you and has better manners too! " :wink:

Your dog is totally cute! :)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
He is adorable!!! Don't you hate people like that? My auntie and cousins came over one day. One of my cousins called Cooper weird and funny looking. Then they left shopping, and when they got back, my other cousin was like "see mom? He's not ugly. I think he's cute!" So obviously they were talking about how ugly he was on their shopping trip. GRR!
:roll:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Person must be a complete idiot not to mention rude .I think your baby is adorable and can't even imagine why he would make that comment unless he was just trying to get a rise out of you :shock:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Don't worry about him, he's just jealous that he can't be that cute and get all that attention. Ask him if his mother raised him to be such a jerk or if it just came to him one night.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
CooperChi said:
He is adorable!!! Don't you hate people like that? My auntie and cousins came over one day. One of my cousins called Cooper weird and funny looking. Then they left shopping, and when they got back, my other cousin was like "see mom? He's not ugly. I think he's cute!" So obviously they were talking about how ugly he was on their shopping trip. GRR!
:roll:
Cooper is ugly? Maybe you've just never posted his ugly pics, only his really super adorable ones. :lol: He's one of the cutest guys around. :?

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I would've slashed his throat right then and there....Just About no chihuahua is ugly! Yours is very cute!! I likey his color! :D :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
He is really adorable, that guy is just an idiot! :roll:

I have to say though, chihuahuas have a 'reputation' of being ugly by people who aren't chihuahua lovers, it's stupid but true.

Several people have told me that Buster is funny looking or ugly and I think he's one of the cutest guys in the world! :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Sonny is adorable! The jerk must be some sort of freak. To each his own, I guess. But, he could at least have the manners to keep his thoughts to himself.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts