Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Your wee boy is gorgeous & such lovely eyes. Beauty comes from within, that guy must be unhappily cluttered with inner garbage to feel the need to make such insensitive comments to another person.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Did you respond by telling him he was butt ugly?? Huh? Hmmm???

LOL...

what a loser...I bet he wasn't loved by his momma... :D

My nephew called Gizmo a rat....he loves him though...he is only 10...so I let it slide..well I didn't....LOL...but, what I did say was...Oh Darling! He isn't a rat...but...if you call him a rat again you won't be holding him! Ok!! Auntie loves ya!....LOL

HEHEHEHE :twisted:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
thanks everyone! I feel a lot better...it is amazing how you feel when someone says something like that about your baby...
I know there are "big dog people" who think all little dogs are ugly, but they are missing out!
I think we, as chi owners, catch the most heat about our puppies..I have definately heard it all when it comes to Sonny...but if these people had the little guy at their house, they would love him too!
They are ignorant and missing out!!
Obviously this thread shows NOT to mess with chi people :wink:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Okay, confession time. Before I got Lily I thought chi's were funny looking. I so didn't want one and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why anyone would. Was I an idiot or what??? :lol:

How did I end up with Lily, you might ask? It was purely a pity thing. I felt so sorry for her because she came from a puppy mill and I was afraid that if I didn't adopt her, nobody would. Was I an idiot or what??? :lol:

So I understand how people might not think chi's are beautiful but I still wouldn't tell someone their pet was ugly. That guy is a bigger idiot than I was. :lol:

BTW, now I know chi's are the most beautiful creatures on earth. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
What!!!

Your little stud is soooo cute. I can't even believe someone would actually say that. He needs to get laid or something.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Unfortunately STUPID people are all over the place!

He's such a hansome little guy! I have no idea why somebody would say something so mean......maybe he just doesn't like chihuahuas. :angry4:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts