Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been a lurker here for awhile, and thought I should finally sign up and introduce myself:) I got a male black and tan chihuahua named Brutus in the summer who is now 1 and a half, and I got a little chihuahua 3 months ago and named her Honey - she's now 6 months old.

I grew up with large dogs and had often heard how little dogs were yappy and nippy. That changed when I met Brutus. And of course, later I ended up with another one because goodness knows you can't only have one! :p I'm a definite convert - I couldn't imagine sweeter little animals. I can't even remember what it was like before I had little chihuahuas curled up in my bed at night or sitting in my lap every time I sit down :) They're both curled up on my lap as I type this!:D

I'm glad I can talk to chihuahua lovers like myself and have a resource when I need some advice - and hopefully I can help out sometimes too - I am a veterinary technician, but my knowledge of chihuahuas probably won't be as extensive as most of yours I'm sure! I look forward to getting to know all of you and your lovely chis!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
awesome! welcome to the family.... this is a wonderful group to learn all sorts of things(some of it actually about Chihuahuas) LMAO!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome :) -- there is definitely a lot of information at your fingertips now in terms of chihuahuas. We're here to help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts