Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on in way too long... thought i'd drop by and post some pics.

Nora

Chloe

Together <3

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Omgosh!! I love your girls!!! Nora is a doll!!! And Chloe is just darling! I love how well her coat has filled in. Glad to see you back!! Hope you will stay a while!!

Guess what..I'm getting a new little chi! :) He's a lc black and tan with white markings.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww so nice to see these pics.
It's been ages!!
They are looking great and cute as ever.
I love that one of them both on the beach! x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I was just thinking about Nora and Chloe the other day! So happy to see you back here! :) Great pics!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw your chi's are both so lovely! Thanks for sharing the pics! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Hey! So glad to see you back! I've missed seeing pics of Nora & Chloe. I just love your girls! They both look GREAT. Hope you stick around for a bit! :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you thank you much!!

Nora is about 1 1/2 years and Chloe is now approaching 3 years... I can not believe it!!

Nora's hair JUST started coming in. She had the blue coat alopecia thing oging on for a while. It was so bad you could actually see to her skin her hair was so thin!

She finally is thickening up a bit (compared to what she was) and she's getting that ear fuzz!

I missed you guys!!

Since my last post I have finally graduated from school and have been working as a veterinary technician at an emergency hospital. it's crazyness!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Omgosh!! I love your girls!!! Nora is a doll!!! And Chloe is just darling! I love how well her coat has filled in. Glad to see you back!! Hope you will stay a while!!

Guess what..I'm getting a new little chi! :) He's a lc black and tan with white markings.
How exciting, I can't wait to see piccies :daisy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts