Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya sorry long time no speak was soooo busy with work. I didnt get that other chi pup I refused to get a dog in the heat we were having and then to find out there was no paperwork etc I wasnt happy taking him but today I put a deposit down on my new boy :) he's 5 weeks a gorgeous blue fawn and all mine in 6 weeks yay!! I have tons of pics on my mobile just need to work out how to get them on my pc humm. We're thinking of calling him Stitch cos he makes weird noises lol. I added some pics in the photos section

Sarah

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Nice to see you back but ive completely forgotten what happened,i thought you got a girl chi after poor Nemo??Is this another one or have i missed a huge load of messages somewhere as usual :?

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the breeding didnt take sadly sooo no puppies and this little guy is from a breeder who's list I have been on since Jan and he called me and said he had some 5 week old puppies and did I wanna come down and see them.

Sarah

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
nemochi said:
the breeding didnt take sadly sooo no puppies and this little guy is from a breeder who's list I have been on since Jan and he called me and said he had some 5 week old puppies and did I wanna come down and see them.

Sarah
..............Oh thanks Sarah, glad to know im not going completely senile YET :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts