Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new! I dont own a Chihuahua yet but in 6 weeks and nothing goes wrong i'll hopefully be the owner of one of the pups in my advatar! :D

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

I bet you are soooo excited!

The hardest part is the waiting, hang in there, it will be over before you know it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hello :wave: Welcome to the site. You will not be disppointed trust us. You will love your little chi. Do you have a name yet? Keep us posted and we would like to see pics too.

Congrates :lol:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yea, I am soo excited. I had a dream about it last night lol. Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone! :) I'm glad I found this place. Oh and well, her name. I'm still working on that. I'll probably end up changning it once i meet her anyways, because of the way she acts maybe. But right now im leaning towards "Sera" It means Angel in Latin :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Perfect little name but when you get her then name her its great having a baby. I have had my Guapo (means Handsome) now for 3 weeks and what a little sweet heart he is. Time will fly when you get her. I had to wait too for Guapo but I made alot of visits with him. Let us know when you get her. :lol:

·
Registered
810 Posts
I like the name too! They both are adorable!! My little girl's name is Lola, it means, "My human mom is a hottie". :wink:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hello and welcomd to the forums. Just wondering, but they look so much a like, how can you tell them apart? Are they different in size a bit? Either way they are so cute, I would have a hard time as well and want them both!

MD

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hehe. well they are very alike, breeder calls them "twins" hehe (they arent tho lol) umm one is a bit bigger with a white sock and a brown spot on her right front paw, and the other one is a bit smaller and a bit more of a fluffy coat. But those things (besides the marking) may change! so shes going to send me tones more pictures, and tell me what there personalities are like in order for me to pick which one i'd like. :) I gotta go get the book on Chi's now! :D Thanks everyone for saying hi :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts